Founded in 1982 as a non-profit membership organization, VNAA is a collaboration of Van Nuys Airport tenants and supporters working to achieve economic growth and increased public awareness of the general aviation industry.
Our members work jointly to:
- Improve conditions for airport operators and users
- Save jobs and businesses
- Work in partnership with community and business leaders
- Mentor the next generation of aviation professionals
- Protect the region’s economic vitality
VNAA is committed to preserving general aviation as a major economic driver in our local and regional economies. Together, we focus on the most important issues impacting both aviation and non-aviation tenants, including:
- Economic development
- Regulatory and policy challenges
- Safety and security
- Marketing and promotion
- Community outreach
When it comes to achieving our collective mission, the voice and opinion of every VNAA member counts.